What happens to the musician part of us once life changes things? We get married, have a kid, the band breaks up, we move cities...insert big life changing moment. Our artistic desires don't just disappear, right? Of course not, so we have to adapt and find new ways to continue our craft. In this very first episode of the Cool Music Dad podcast, I talk to Jay Della Valle about how he continues to be productive and successful even when life happens.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- About my friend Jay Della Valle. He's making a living in entertainment and has a lot of value to share!
- The difference between building a fan base and building a community.
- How to juggle life with your musical passions.
- 3 awesome ways to build and keep creative momentum.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- dellavallemusic.com - Jay's music is awesome and uplifting. Check it out!
- Smart Passive Income Blog - Great example of the power of consistency.
- mailchimp.com - Build an email list for free. Both Jay and I use it.
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the share button you see at the bottom of the post. Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to stay updated on all things Cool Music Dad.