The DIY route isn't always the best way to go when it comes to promoting your music, finding meaningful shows and taking your band to the next level. Sometimes we hit a ceiling and need some professional help, ya dig? I talked with Chris Phillips from IAmDynamite, a rock duo from Detroit, about how they found management and record label help. P.S. if you haven't heard of them yet, you will!!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- About my favorite rock duo IAmDynamite and how they're blowing up, literally worldwide baby!
- How Chris and Chris (two Chris's in the band) found management and record label help.
- What you should look for in a management company or record label.
- BONUS: We start a beef with Taylor Swift...eeks.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- IamDynamite - I seriously love these guys. If you like good music, I think you'll like them too for serious. Plus they have a new album out!
- Google - Have you heard of it? Chris tells you how to use it to find important stuff. I'm going to check out this whole Google thing asap.
Thanks for Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the share button you see at the bottom of the post. Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list to stay updated on all things Cool Music Dad.